Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The world makes me feel like such a naive person.

& I thought everything was getting better. Didn't know people can find fault with you for smiling at them. Thinking about everything makes my head spin, its been stupid of me to be so greatly affected by it. Not everything can go your way, fool. You'll learn it someday.

I was hurt when I knew those smiles probably meant nothing to you at all. Or those messages I used to send. I hope you'll never miss me just because you now have one less person to rant to. You wanted it that way, anyway. You wanted everybody away from me just so you could get what you wanted, didn't you? Glad you got what you wanted. It disturbed me but it won't anymore.

I say I'm naive because I would NEVER have imagined humans would do things like that. Never. Even after the whole episode, I chose to think otherwise. Truth of the matter is, there are people who aren't good in nature even though most are.

路遥知马力, 日久见人心. How apt.



Alright it doesn't make sense for me to be caring that much. I'm all over it afterall. I shouldn't even be typing mean things.

But I won't say goodbye yet. Will you ever change?

No comments: